Skip to main content
- Phone Calls - Call 3-5 people a week to just check in on them. Offer to pray for them before you hang up.
- Email or Mail a Card- Take time to write an encouraging note. 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- Serve Your Neighbors - What are some practical ways you can serve your neighbors.
- Pray - Individually or with your family take time to gather and pray together. Pray for individuals. Ask someone how you can pray for them. Pray that the Lord would show you ways to love and serve others.
- Invite - Personally invite someone to join you for a church service, Bible study or Community Group.